What Information Do We Collect?
You may browse our Site without providing us your contact or other personal information. However, when you access certain services or use certain features, we my collect personal information from you.
Information We Collect Directly from You.
We may ask for your name, contact information and other information under certain circumstances, including where you request additional information about Ottemo or its products and services, submit customer service or support requests, subscribe to our newsletter, or apply to a job or submit your resume through the Site. In addition, if you post comments or other content to our Site, we collect information about the content you have posted.
Information We Collect Automatically.
We (or our third party providers) may automatically collect certain information about users and their use of or access to our Site. For example, we may automatically collect the following information through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site; access time; and a device identifier. This information may be linked with the personal data we have collected from you. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect through our Site, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our services, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site.
- For marketing, advertising and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We may also use the information we collect to advertise products and services on our Site and third party sites, and to work with network advertisers to do the same.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may contract with certain vendors to host data related to the Platform.
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be in accordance with this Policy.
- Partners. We may share information with select business partners, who may contact you with offers or other information you may be interested in.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for marketing, analytics, research and other purposes.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on emails or web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about Site usage. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Third-Party Ad Networks
You may opt-out of receiving ads that are based upon your visits to multiple third party Sites from certain third-party ad networks (including Facebook and Google), which are operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of participating third-party ad networks, please visit their respective websites: http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and http://www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
We post client testimonials on our Site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request the removal of your testimonial, you may contact us at Founders@ottemo.io .
Plug-ins and Social Media Widgets
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you, including newsletters. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in any such e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Correcting And Updating Your Information
You may request that we update the information posted on or submitted through our Site, by contacting us at Founders@Ottemo.io. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time, and we may maintain copies of such information in our business records.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to offer praise or make a complaint, please contact us at Founders@Ottemo.io.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy, at www.Ottemo.io. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site, or by emailing your email address of record.